On Tuesday, Facebook kicked off the F8 Developers Conference with a keynote from CEO Mark Zuckerberg. “This has been an intense year. I can’t believe we’re only four months in,” said Zuckerberg. Undoubtedly, he was referring to the situation he found himself in when Facebook suspended Cambridge Analytica for exploiting user data. After mentioning this, Zuckerberg gave [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]