On Tuesday, Facebook kicked off the F8 Developers Conference with a keynote from CEO Mark Zuckerberg. “This has been an intense year. I can’t believe we’re only four months in,” said Zuckerberg. Undoubtedly, he was referring to the situation he found himself in when Facebook suspended Cambridge Analytica for exploiting user data. After mentioning this, Zuckerberg gave [...]
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames
- Getting Vocal about Local – Local SEO City Pages