On Tuesday, Facebook kicked off the F8 Developers Conference with a keynote from CEO Mark Zuckerberg. “This has been an intense year. I can’t believe we’re only four months in,” said Zuckerberg. Undoubtedly, he was referring to the situation he found himself in when Facebook suspended Cambridge Analytica for exploiting user data. After mentioning this, Zuckerberg gave [...]
- How Can You Bring Even More Value To Your Email Marketing?
- Twitter Shares Insights Into How Effective New Prompts Are When Getting Users To Read Content Before Retweeting
- Accessible Machine Learning for SEOs
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask