As of March 7th, Flickr rolled out a “similarity search” option that gives users the ability to go deeper into their initial set of search results by clicking on an image to find the photo they want. “Today, we’re introducing similarity search, which uses advanced technology to allow you to discover visually similar photos without much work [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?