As of March 7th, Flickr rolled out a “similarity search” option that gives users the ability to go deeper into their initial set of search results by clicking on an image to find the photo they want. “Today, we’re introducing similarity search, which uses advanced technology to allow you to discover visually similar photos without much work [...]
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’