As of March 7th, Flickr rolled out a “similarity search” option that gives users the ability to go deeper into their initial set of search results by clicking on an image to find the photo they want. “Today, we’re introducing similarity search, which uses advanced technology to allow you to discover visually similar photos without much work [...]
- How to Achieve Remote Mindfulness
- What’s The Right Messaging When Customers Are Divided About Reopening?
- What You Need To Know About The Core Web Vitals Report Replacing The Speed Report in Google Search Console
- How to Do a Website Migration: 6 Tips to Do it Like a Pro
- Google Assistant’s ‘Confirm With Voice Match’ Gives New Meaning To ‘Contactless Payments’