So how exactly does GCM talk to iOS devices? It is magic? Or are there number of different steps happening on both the client and the server to allow these services to talk to each other? The answer is probably the second one, but "magic" sounds way more fun. Watch more episodes of Route 85 [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping