In order to give users more information during times of crisis, Google’s new SOS Alerts are the latest addition to the Google family of crisis response search features. The SOS Alerts will appear at the top of search results relate to any incident or search for the location where the crisis has occurred. Google has said that [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company