A new study has been published by Stone Temple Consulting that supports the claim made by Google that it doesn't use Chrome browser data for discovering new URLs for its search index. It's a pretty simple test. They created a “couple of pages that Google didn’t know about,” then they had “a bunch of people visit those [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’