A new study has been published by Stone Temple Consulting that supports the claim made by Google that it doesn't use Chrome browser data for discovering new URLs for its search index. It's a pretty simple test. They created a “couple of pages that Google didn’t know about,” then they had “a bunch of people visit those [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?