For all those who know, Google+ has been pulling back from a number of Google services and pulling out to become more of an independent entity. Continuing on this path, Google Hangouts now has it's own dedicated website. Google launched hangouts.google.com, which is a site that offers what you'd expect from Hangout, such as voice and video [...]
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand