(Also called Google Places, Google Local, and (erroneously) Google Maps) Written by Scott Orth If you’re a local business, you want local visibility and traffic, right? What better way to gain local exposure but to show up in Google local search, with a Google My Business page? If you don’t already know, when you type [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’