The focal point of all presentations are their images right? One of the best practices for creating great slide decks is to minimize the amount of text. That means that if you DO have text, the words you use must have higher impact AND be visually appealing. In this video, Google engineer Wesley Chun shows [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping