The focal point of all presentations are their images right? One of the best practices for creating great slide decks is to minimize the amount of text. That means that if you DO have text, the words you use must have higher impact AND be visually appealing. In this video, Google engineer Wesley Chun shows [...]
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection
- Facebook Continues Its New Hashtag Use Metrics Test In Post Composer
- There May Still Be Restrictions For TikTok In The US Even With The Oracle Deal
- What Are Some Key Metrics That Will Help Maximize Your Online Events?