There is a new feature that Google is testing in its Chrome browser, which shows themed search suggestions based on our past searches directly on the Chrome start screen. According to a Google spokesperson, “these suggestions in Chrome are inspired by past searches and help people continue exploring tasks and activities they’re engaged in more easily [...]
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases