There is a new feature that Google is testing in its Chrome browser, which shows themed search suggestions based on our past searches directly on the Chrome start screen. According to a Google spokesperson, “these suggestions in Chrome are inspired by past searches and help people continue exploring tasks and activities they’re engaged in more easily [...]
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection