We were told by Google that they planned on removing PageRank scores from the Google Toolbars last month. Now, it seems Google has made good on their promise by fully cutting the data from the Toolbar and any tool that tries to fetch that score. To collaborate the story, there have been dozens of reports from across the web [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?