It has been announced in the Chromium Blog by Google that Chrome users who are signed in are now able to use payment methods that are saved to their Google accounts during the checkout process. This feature uses auto-fill payment info associated with a user's Google account. This means that payment method is available across [...]
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection
- Facebook Continues Its New Hashtag Use Metrics Test In Post Composer
- There May Still Be Restrictions For TikTok In The US Even With The Oracle Deal
- What Are Some Key Metrics That Will Help Maximize Your Online Events?