The growth mindset theory was brought to prominence by Carol Dweck, a Stanford psychology professor, and in simple terms it suggests that “we can grow our brain’s capacity to learn and to solve problems”. Rather than labeling people as smart or not, musical or not, good at math or not, talented or not, and so [...]
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’