In official Google statements, it's said that over 50 percent of search queries globally now come from mobile devices. But what's the exact percentage? We aren't sure, or if it varies significantly by country. In a recent report from Hitwise (registration required), it's argued that in the US mobile search is about 58 percent of overall search [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?