In official Google statements, it's said that over 50 percent of search queries globally now come from mobile devices. But what's the exact percentage? We aren't sure, or if it varies significantly by country. In a recent report from Hitwise (registration required), it's argued that in the US mobile search is about 58 percent of overall search [...]
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection