It was over a year ago when Facebook said that it would be changing how it would count organic reach for Pages' posts to only include viewable impressions. But the adjustment hasn't been made yet. Facebook is expecting to institute the new methodology in early 2018, according to a Facebook spokesperson. This methodology will only count organic [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping