The Wayback Machine, a non-profit archive service, has added a new beta feature named "changes" that is designed to help users identify the content changes on a specific URL over time. With this tool, it would highlight the content additions and deletions in yellow and blue. It see how it works, go to the Wayback Machine [...]
- How Do We Automate High-Quality Content Generation?
- YouTube Reveals New Data On Rising Trends During The Pandemic
- TikTok To Build An Ireland-Based Data Center During Buy-Out Negotiations
- ‘Last Update’ Hours Notification Gets Added To Google’s GMB Profiles
- Twitter Has Published Data That Focuses On The Rising Gaming Discussion