There is going to be a new browser in town, but it'll be brought to you by Microsoft. It'll be called Spartan (just a code name), and it'll reportedly launch with Windows 10. Spartan will come with a range of advanced features, and it'll potentially make a complete departure from the currently used Internet Explorer. There are [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?