We have known for a while now that third-party cookies are disappearing. But what do we do to make up for their disappearance? One possibility is mobile-location data. With mobile-location data, real-world customer behavior, purchase intent, brand affinity can be better understood. The only problem is the quality and accuracy of this location data. When using [...]
- How Can You Bring Even More Value To Your Email Marketing?
- Twitter Shares Insights Into How Effective New Prompts Are When Getting Users To Read Content Before Retweeting
- Accessible Machine Learning for SEOs
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask