For a while now, for the last 15 years in fact, we've been using social data wrong. We tend to think that since social marketing programs create lots of social data, social programs and social data should fit together. The fact is, they don't. Social data doesn’t prove social success. And yet most marketers use engagement [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map