When iOS 9 makes its debut, Apple is giving app developers and easy way to create mobile ad blockers for their web browser, Safari, on iPhones and iPads. This could be bad news for those companies and businesses using ads to market their products and services. Although Apple never came out and used the term [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’