There is a brand new update for art-related searches that began rolling out on May 31 by Google. In the announcement, The Google Search team has joined the Google's Arts and Culture team in order to improve how their systems "understand and recognize" artwork, which in turn will offer more relevant results. “When you search an artist [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR