There is a brand new update for art-related searches that began rolling out on May 31 by Google. In the announcement, The Google Search team has joined the Google's Arts and Culture team in order to improve how their systems "understand and recognize" artwork, which in turn will offer more relevant results. “When you search an artist [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019