I'm sure all of us have heard the following terms over the course of 2016 - Expanded text ads. Mobile-first index. Accelerated Mobile Pages. Possum. We've all become quite familiar with these terms over the last year. When it comes to the search industry, both inside and outside of it, 2016 was a big change - [...]
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection