Researchers at Google AI, Jannis Bulian and Neil Houlsby presented a paper that shed light on new methods they’re testing to improve search results at the Sixth International Conference on Learning Representations. Although publishing a paper doesn't always mean the methods are being used, or even will be, it will likely increase the odds when the results [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?