Researchers at Google AI, Jannis Bulian and Neil Houlsby presented a paper that shed light on new methods they’re testing to improve search results at the Sixth International Conference on Learning Representations. Although publishing a paper doesn't always mean the methods are being used, or even will be, it will likely increase the odds when the results [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?