Researchers at Google AI, Jannis Bulian and Neil Houlsby presented a paper that shed light on new methods they’re testing to improve search results at the Sixth International Conference on Learning Representations. Although publishing a paper doesn't always mean the methods are being used, or even will be, it will likely increase the odds when the results [...]
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases