Researchers at Google AI, Jannis Bulian and Neil Houlsby presented a paper that shed light on new methods they’re testing to improve search results at the Sixth International Conference on Learning Representations. Although publishing a paper doesn't always mean the methods are being used, or even will be, it will likely increase the odds when the results [...]
- How Do We Automate High-Quality Content Generation?
- YouTube Reveals New Data On Rising Trends During The Pandemic
- TikTok To Build An Ireland-Based Data Center During Buy-Out Negotiations
- ‘Last Update’ Hours Notification Gets Added To Google’s GMB Profiles
- Twitter Has Published Data That Focuses On The Rising Gaming Discussion