As a whole, Google has been around for quite a long time. The search engine has certainly grown since its inception in 1998. The same can be said for Google News, as it's now 15 years old. Since its release, it's had a number of changes and has had features added to it, as well as [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company