In this day and age of media consumption, we have so many more options as to where and how we get to watch or favorite shows and videos. With the influx of digital video, along with its growing popularity, more and more shows, movies and videos are being shown digitally, and not just on standard cable. [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’