According to Flurry data released last week, 20 percent of all smartphones used are "phablets." To help back up this information, Kantar Worldpanel ComTech reported that “phablets claimed 21 percent of all US smartphone sales in Q1 2015.” So it seems that these larger screened smartphones are starting to get a decent grip on the mobile market. When you [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?