According to Flurry data released last week, 20 percent of all smartphones used are "phablets." To help back up this information, Kantar Worldpanel ComTech reported that “phablets claimed 21 percent of all US smartphone sales in Q1 2015.” So it seems that these larger screened smartphones are starting to get a decent grip on the mobile market. When you [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’