Now, when you browse your traditional News Feed, you will now have the ability to enter virtual reality Less a month since Marketing Land reported that Facebook was testing web-based VR within News Feed posts, the social network debuted examples of brands who have developed VR apps that people are able to interact with through Facebook's standard [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping