Three years ago, Facebook rolled out a version of its “Like” button for developers to feature in their mobile apps, and now, the company is shutting it down. On February 6, 2018, the native "Like" button embedded in third-party iOS and Android apps will no longer work. The news was announced to developers earlier this week Because [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR