Three years ago, Facebook rolled out a version of its “Like” button for developers to feature in their mobile apps, and now, the company is shutting it down. On February 6, 2018, the native "Like" button embedded in third-party iOS and Android apps will no longer work. The news was announced to developers earlier this week Because [...]
- Facebook is Limiting the Number of Ads That a Page Can Run
- New Listing Details Is Added By Google In Order To Streamline In-Store Purchases
- What Are Some Holiday 2020 V400.0 Predictions?
- Microsoft Advertising Launches Multi-Image Extensions for Search Ads
- Facebook Launches Climate Science Information Center