SEMPO, a professional organization for the search marketing industry, announced its new 2018-2020 board of directors. The board consists of 15 members who will be in office from June 26, 2018, through June 2020. Here is the list of the new members of the board of directors: Stephan Bajaio, Vice President of Professional Services, Conductor Chris Boggs, [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping