According to what Google has told CNBC, “there is very little search personalization” going on in the Google search results ranking right now. Currently, the personalization being used is limited to “user’s location or immediate context from a prior search.” Several years ago, Personalized search for search rankings was a big deal. But these days, we don't really see cases of [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?