According to what Google has told CNBC, “there is very little search personalization” going on in the Google search results ranking right now. Currently, the personalization being used is limited to “user’s location or immediate context from a prior search.” Several years ago, Personalized search for search rankings was a big deal. But these days, we don't really see cases of [...]
- What Are Some Key Metrics That Will Help Maximize Your Online Events?
- Trump Approves The Oracle And TikTok Deal
- Want Some Last-Minute Tips And Techniques For E-Commerce Sites?
- Facebook’s Ad Library Now Allows You To See When Political Ads Ran
- Facebook Introduces New Rules for Groups Addressing Concerns With Misinformation And Hate Speech