It looks like Google has fully embraced the emoji - at least on Twitter. If somebody tweets an emoji to @Google, that person will receive a reply that includes a quick quip, a GIF and a link to local search results corresponding to the emoji. In a report on Mashable, it's said that Google's Twitter handle will [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?