It looks like there's something new with Facebook, and it's called "Facebook Professional Services." With this new area of the social network, it looks like Facebook is zeroing in on local search companies like Yelp and Google by offering listings of local businesses and services. To top it off, they're even going to include user reviews. [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company