It looks like there's something new with Facebook, and it's called "Facebook Professional Services." With this new area of the social network, it looks like Facebook is zeroing in on local search companies like Yelp and Google by offering listings of local businesses and services. To top it off, they're even going to include user reviews. [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’