It looks like there's something new with Facebook, and it's called "Facebook Professional Services." With this new area of the social network, it looks like Facebook is zeroing in on local search companies like Yelp and Google by offering listings of local businesses and services. To top it off, they're even going to include user reviews. [...]
- How Can You Bring Even More Value To Your Email Marketing?
- Twitter Shares Insights Into How Effective New Prompts Are When Getting Users To Read Content Before Retweeting
- Accessible Machine Learning for SEOs
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask