It looks like there's something new with Facebook, and it's called "Facebook Professional Services." With this new area of the social network, it looks like Facebook is zeroing in on local search companies like Yelp and Google by offering listings of local businesses and services. To top it off, they're even going to include user reviews. [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?