According to the Wall Street Journal, about 40 US companies have signed on to the US-EU “Privacy Shield” agreement, which had been introduced earlier this year to succeed the now-invalid Safe Harbor agreement. The Safe Harbor Act had been in place for decades, and it allowed the transfer and processing of data between servers in the US and [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping