According to the Wall Street Journal, about 40 US companies have signed on to the US-EU “Privacy Shield” agreement, which had been introduced earlier this year to succeed the now-invalid Safe Harbor agreement. The Safe Harbor Act had been in place for decades, and it allowed the transfer and processing of data between servers in the US and [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’