Online video marketing has really matured since it first appeared on YouTube. But now, marketers can deliver personalized, real-time videos that contain messages unique and relevant to each viewer, rather than the original one-to-many approach. Jim Dicso challenges you take a test of your knowledge on what you might already know, and what you might find surprising, [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping