There is a new version of AdWords Editor out that now includes support for a number of feature that include bulk creation of responsive ads from text ads. Responsive ads run on the Google Display Network, including in native ad inventory on mobile. They will adjust dynamically to fit available ad space. Users of the [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?