According to a report by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, Android’s US market share is up 2.8 percent (which uses smartphone sales from March, April and May of this year). Android has ended up with ownership of 64.9 percent of the market. The reasoning behind the jump in Android popularity is due to the sales of Samsung's Galaxy S6, [...]
- How Do We Automate High-Quality Content Generation?
- YouTube Reveals New Data On Rising Trends During The Pandemic
- TikTok To Build An Ireland-Based Data Center During Buy-Out Negotiations
- ‘Last Update’ Hours Notification Gets Added To Google’s GMB Profiles
- Twitter Has Published Data That Focuses On The Rising Gaming Discussion