According to a report by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, Android’s US market share is up 2.8 percent (which uses smartphone sales from March, April and May of this year). Android has ended up with ownership of 64.9 percent of the market. The reasoning behind the jump in Android popularity is due to the sales of Samsung's Galaxy S6, [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping