On May 10, Google announced a new search feature that will make it easier to find events. When doing search through either the Google app or mobile web for events, users will now get a listing of activities pulled from Eventbrite Meetup and other sites across the web. Google product manager Nishant Ranka writes: To try it, [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping