Within months, Google will be creating a separate mobile index, which will be the main or "primary" index that the search engine uses to respond to queries. Even though there will still be a desktop index for all the desktop users, the one designed for mobile indexing will be more up-to-date than the desktop version. [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping