A few days ago, Google updated their search quality raters guidelines PDF document. This was first noticed by Jennifer Slegg, who documented most of the changes between this updated version and the March version, which was focused on offensive and upsetting content. According to Jennifer Slegg, the core changes is the new guidelines around non-English language pages. “This update [...]
- How Do We Automate High-Quality Content Generation?
- YouTube Reveals New Data On Rising Trends During The Pandemic
- TikTok To Build An Ireland-Based Data Center During Buy-Out Negotiations
- ‘Last Update’ Hours Notification Gets Added To Google’s GMB Profiles
- Twitter Has Published Data That Focuses On The Rising Gaming Discussion