When it comes to the internet, it's not a surprise that people would love to see it become more secure. After all, who wants to to surf on an unsecure site where you could get data stolen right out from under your nose. Remember when Google created their HTTPS everywhere campaign, where they announced HTTPS as a [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’