As I'm sure most of you know by now, Google's mobile-friendly algorithm update is gearing up to roll out on April 21st. So if you haven't optimized your site for mobile, or you don't have a mobile version of your site at all, hopefully you're on your way to rectifying that problem. After all, this update will [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]