From the user point of view, getting search results that include answer boxes and knowledge graph results can be useful and convenient. Getting the answers a user is looking for with the least amount of clicks is mighty convenient. But the convenience that comes with the knowledge graph and answer boxes for users, comes with [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’