From the user point of view, getting search results that include answer boxes and knowledge graph results can be useful and convenient. Getting the answers a user is looking for with the least amount of clicks is mighty convenient. But the convenience that comes with the knowledge graph and answer boxes for users, comes with [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?