Because of the growing popularity of searches with local intent, Google has released Local Inventory Ads (LIA) a few years ago as a variation of Product Listing Ads (PLA), which includes information on when a product is available at a nearby store location. Google, when taking into account the local intent of each search query in [...]
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection