Because of the growing popularity of searches with local intent, Google has released Local Inventory Ads (LIA) a few years ago as a variation of Product Listing Ads (PLA), which includes information on when a product is available at a nearby store location. Google, when taking into account the local intent of each search query in [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping