Alphabet Inc., Google's parent company has announced financial results for the fourth quarter of last year. According to the company, $26.06 billion was reported in quarterly revenue, which is more than financial analysts had expected. But, their adjusted earnings per share of $9.36 were below expectations. The company's overall YoY revenue growth was 22 percent. Ad revenues were [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’