Alphabet Inc., Google's parent company has announced financial results for the fourth quarter of last year. According to the company, $26.06 billion was reported in quarterly revenue, which is more than financial analysts had expected. But, their adjusted earnings per share of $9.36 were below expectations. The company's overall YoY revenue growth was 22 percent. Ad revenues were [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019