When you have a series of pages about the same product, category, or topic, it can cause problems for Google. The rel=prev/next link attribute can solve those problems. Find out why in this video, along with hints on how to properly use rel=prev next. For a complete transcript, visit Resources mentioned in this episode: "What [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?