When you have a series of pages about the same product, category, or topic, it can cause problems for Google. The rel=prev/next link attribute can solve those problems. Find out why in this video, along with hints on how to properly use rel=prev next. For a complete transcript, visit Resources mentioned in this episode: "What [...]
- How Do We Automate High-Quality Content Generation?
- YouTube Reveals New Data On Rising Trends During The Pandemic
- TikTok To Build An Ireland-Based Data Center During Buy-Out Negotiations
- ‘Last Update’ Hours Notification Gets Added To Google’s GMB Profiles
- Twitter Has Published Data That Focuses On The Rising Gaming Discussion