For those who loved using Topsy, the leading Twitter search engine back in the day, there is some sad news, as Apple has quietly shut it down just two years after acquiring the search engine. To help drive the point home that Topsy is done, they announced it on Twitter saying, "We've searched our last tweet." If you decided [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company