It looks like there is a trademark lawsuit that was brought against Amazon.com that is heading back to the courts after the plaintiff won an appeal today in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. According to a report by Geekwire, the suit concerns the way Amazon is showing search results for products that it isn't carrying. [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?