On the morning of August 11th BuzzFeed released a scathing report about how Twitter has been operating as a platform that allows its users to stalk, harass, and post of private information. Over the last ten years, a number of users have been abused on the platform, regardless of the type of user. The CEO of Twitter [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR