Amazon's Alexa just got a taste of Twitter power. Twitter has rolled out an app that they're calling Twitter Reader, which lets people have their Amazon Echo smart phone speakers or other Alexa-enabled device recite their Twitter feeds. This app, which seems to be the first Alexa app from a big social network like Twitter, [...]
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand