Amazon's Alexa just got a taste of Twitter power. Twitter has rolled out an app that they're calling Twitter Reader, which lets people have their Amazon Echo smart phone speakers or other Alexa-enabled device recite their Twitter feeds. This app, which seems to be the first Alexa app from a big social network like Twitter, [...]
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection