Amit Singhal, who ran Google search for 15 years and who took time off to focus on his foundation, is joining Uber as a senior vice president of engineering overseeing the Map and Marketplace departments. Singhal had a long interview with TechCrunch, along with the news. He decided to leave Google about a year ago and has spent his [...]
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR
- 18 Video Marketing Insights for Social Success
- Do You Still Need A PPC Tool With The New Google Ads?
- Mind Games: Craft Killer Experiences with 7 Lessons from Cognitive Psychology by Sarah Weise